Cheap Axis Wheels : Micro 3 Wheel Scooter : Color Wheel Codes
Cheap Axis Wheels
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and is fixed below a vehicle or other object to enable it to move easily over the ground
- steering wheel: a handwheel that is used for steering
- Used in reference to the cycle of a specified condition or set of events
- (wheel) a simple machine consisting of a circular frame with spokes (or a solid disc) that can rotate on a shaft or axle (as in vehicles or other machines)
- (wheel) change directions as if revolving on a pivot; "They wheeled their horses around and left"
- A circular object that revolves on an axle and forms part of a machine
- Charging low prices
- relatively low in price or charging low prices; "it would have been cheap at twice the price"; "inexpensive family restaurants"
- brassy: tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
- (of an item for sale) Low in price; worth more than its cost
- (of prices or other charges) Low
- bum: of very poor quality; flimsy
- An imaginary line about which a body rotates
- An imaginary line that divides something into equal or roughly equal halves, esp. in the direction of its greatest length
- An imaginary straight line passing through the center of a symmetrical solid, and about which a plane figure can be conceived as rotating to generate the solid
- a straight line through a body or figure that satisfies certain conditions
- in World War II the alliance of Germany and Italy in 1936 which later included Japan and other nations; "the Axis opposed the Allies in World War II"
- the main stem or central part about which plant organs or plant parts such as branches are arranged
Numark Axis 9 Tabletop CD Player
YOUR COMPACT, POWERFUL MIXING SOLUTION. The AXIS 9 is Numark's innovative tabletop CD player embraced by Digital DJs for the wealth of controls and features it packs into one compact yet powerful machine. With a touch–sensitive jog wheel that allows real–time scratching and features such as ±100% pitch control and Key Lock, built–in Beatkeeper™ auto–synchronization and integrated DSP effects, the AXIS 9 delivers intuitive operation that is guaranteed to spark creativity. With unprecedented realism in digital mixing and scratching, the AXIS 9 lets you unleash your inner digital DJ.
105mm, f/16, 1/250s, ISO 100
strobist: Metz 48 AF-1 @ 1/128, reflected by a upside-down photo of my eldest son (15 year old analogue photo)
Press "L" to view it in the lightbox
small basin filled with water to the brim - dripped several drops of dish liquid into it (somewhere I read this would make the splashes more "interesting"...).
Installed an infusion-set above the basin. These infusion-sets have a small wheel which allows to control the number of drops per time. To avoid the dislocation of the end of the tube, I fixed it firmly. So I was able to manipulate the speed of dropping without changing the place where the drops hit the surface of water in the basin.
The camera was fixed on a tripod, setting see above. I tried to adjust the lens' axis
just a few degree angular to the water's surface. The distace to the place of the droplets impact was appr. 40 cm - so I could not avoid getting the lens sprinkled. The more the controlling-wheel is opened, the more the equipment gets wet...
To focus I opened the wheel of the infusion-system a bit and placed a tiny pole of wood exactly at that place, where the drops hit the surface, so I could focus on the pole (auto focus must be turned off!).
Then I found the angles of 1) the background picture to the water's surface and 2) the flash to the background-picture (and the distance as well) by try and error.
As the flash (off-camera flash with cheap
wireless trigger, that allows no TTL) was lowered down to 1/128 of it's maximal power; it reloaded very quickly so I could hammer on the camera's remote-control as fast as I could. That is to say that all the results were made by coincidence. The only way to control this kind of setup, is to open or close the wheel of the infusion-set.
To have maximal control, I think it's necessary to install some kind of light barrier to trigger the camera.
I think this is a simple setup that allows taking quite acceptable pictures.
Shanghai 2010 Expo, China, China Pavilion, Expo Axis and the music fountain
No doubts the Expo Axis is the brightest spot in Shanghai 2010 Expo. The huge LCD can play HD videos. Behind it is the China Pavilion. The VIP area is in front of it. The music fountain is automatically held each night. Though they are located in Pudong, together they form a nice view in Puxi. Standing on the other side of Huangpu River, we are so fascinated by it.
cheap axis wheels
WallMonkeys wall graphics are printed on the highest quality re-positionable, self-adhesive fabric paper. Each order is printed in-house and on-demand. WallMonkeys uses premium materials & state-of-the-art production technologies. Our white fabric material is superior to vinyl decals. You can literally see and feel the difference. Our wall graphics apply in minutes and won't damage your paint or leave any mess. PLEASE double check the size of the image you are ordering prior to clicking the 'ADD TO CART' button. Our graphics are offered in a variety of sizes and prices.
WallMonkeys are intended for indoor use only.
Printed on-demand in the United States Your order will ship within 3 business days, often sooner. Some orders require the full 3 days to allow dark color
s and inks to fully dry prior to shipping. Quality is worth waiting an extra day for!
Removable and will not leave a mark on your walls.
'Fotolia' trademark will be removed when printed.
Our catalog of over 10 million images is perfect for virtually any use: school projects, trade shows, teachers classrooms, colleges, nurseries, college dorms, event planners, and corporations of all size.
Related topics: princess bike with training wheels weld racing wheels for trucks water wheel efficiency 16 8 lug wheels private meals on wheels download 18 wheels of steel long haul full version ball caster wheel 6 inch plastic wheels